AIMI is all about collaboration. AIMI’s paid membership model allows our industry partners to propose areas where AI research can positively impact businesses and society. AIMI members establish topics for calls for proposals, then Penn State researchers propose AI and ML solutions. AIMI partners help to select projects to fund, with all members sharing intellectual property of the funded projects.
AIMI is intended to foster research solutions that will benefit not only AIMI members but industry and society at large.
Key Membership Benefits
- Excellent mechanism for exploratory, pre-competitive research whose costs and benefits are shared among multiple industry partners
- First access to results of IUCRC funded research
- Intellectual property options for any AIMI projects that result in patents
- Collaborative engagements with highly talented researchers and students
- Education on many relevant research projects in the topic of interest
- Access to outstanding Penn State research facilities including ICDS computational and data infrastructure, shared instrumentation etc.
- Networking with peers
- Mentoring and recruitment of talented junior scientists
Interested in Learning More?
Contact AIMI to discuss potential partnerships.