Penn State’s Center for Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Industry (AIMI) connects industry members with Penn State’s vast research community of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) researchers and their students to solve real-world problems and seize market opportunities.
As a center in Penn State’s interdisciplinary Institute for Computational and Data Sciences (ICDS), AIMI works with researchers throughout Penn State’s 12 academic colleges and 24 campuses.
AIMI Helps Organizations Connect with Penn State AI Experts
AIMI can help your business or organization:
- Partner with world experts to explore innovative ways to leveraging AI that addresses your organizational needs
- Engage directly with faculty and students on short-term, low-risk, high-reward, shared intellectual property development
- Develop a comprehensive and diverse workforce pipeline through substantive involvement in shared projects and deliverables.
AIMI is excited to be an integral part of the partnership announced by Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro between Penn State and the governor’s office. Faculty expertise from across the university will be leveraged for advisory support on artificial intelligence (AI)-related topics such as organizational strategy, risk assessment and governance.
AIMI Helps Penn State Faculty Connect with Real-World AI Use Cases
AIMI can help Penn State faculty:
- Find and work with industry partners for real-world applications of their research
- Discover new sources of funding for rapid prototyping or piloting of AI projects
- Provide students with opportunities to develop scientifically driven, meaningful, real-world experience
For businesses and organizations, click here to learn how AIMI can connect you to Penn State AI/ML expertise.